Write statistical and machine learning program in R.
1. Read csv file with around 10 columns (variables).
2. Calculate min, max, mean, and median for each variable.
3. Calculate correlation between each pair of variables.
4. Apply linear regression to check how each independent variable impacts dependent variable.
5. Apply two different machine learning algorithms to predict the dependent variable. Compare results of these two algorithms.
Budget: $10 for tasks 1-3, $15 for regression (task 4), $15 per each Machine Learning algorithm (task five)