We're looking for a professional whose trustworthy, reliable and can provide an on-time deliverable.
This project can be completed in less than 2-3 hours.
We are lookign to install OpenERP from [url removed, login to view] to be installed on our server. The server needs to be attached to a public domainname so it can be accessed from outside the network.
Requirements and details:
- The Ideal person should have a strong understanding of Networking such as IP, DNS and domain name setups. Excellent skills in Linux environments.
- You will connect to our server Via VPN using Teamviewer. All actions will be monitored. You then have to configure network settings. You will be logged into the router and anything else you need by our assistant.
- Server is in VMware environment. Everything will be in place and simplified to save you time.
- Configure IP, DNS, router to work with .com domain name. Set a Static IP for the server.
- Install OpenERP on linux platform (You have choice of Debian or Ubuntu, let us know which one you find easier. We personally prefer Ubuntu since its easier to manage for novice linux users.) - Installation of OpenERP should be very simple for an IT professional.
That is all. We can configure the system ERP ourself. Looking forward to working with our top candidate of choice :)