Our company requires a client management and document storage program. We are not concerned what program is used (Access or other) as the basis. It can be custom built for our needs, or we will look at existing databases you have created and which can be modified to be of use.
The main thing is that it looks "ok" and is user friendly.
We are looking for the following functions/Features:
* Easy user interaction
* Ability to store customers, suppliers and potential customers
* Ability to have detailed information shown by product in
regards to clients prior purchases.
* Ability to see what monies outstanding by client/supplier and
what is yet to be paid.
* Ability to generate reports in relation to accounts,
when to contact clients and where business has come from plus
* Ability to make notes within the system for each client.
* Ability to store electronic documents against a clients file
* Ability for system to auto complete duplicated information
within system (i.e. names DOB etc).
* Would like the program to be "upgradable" in terms of adding
additional fields, reports and functionality.
* Delivery for end of January.
At this stage we are thinking there would be around 6 "tabs" with the various information listed on those tabs.
We appreciate that it is difficult to quote this sort of project and are prepared to further discuss with those interested our particular needs.
Please note we will provide a deposit on starting job and reminder on completion and testing. We will also provide a letter of recommendation on completion.
We look forward to receiving your bids and will be in contact.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $524 untuk pekerjaan ini
with MsAccess, this can be done in a couple of weeks. I talk about a standalone or localy shared database, not a web application. all data will be types manually on regular forms, no import, nor remote download.
Greetings.. Thank you for taking the time to review our bid. As we have gone through your bid description we would like to work on this project..check PM for further details