I'll ask you to add few new features to our company's Asterisk:
- login / logout function for the agents
- CDRs are recorded in a MySQL DB right now, it's just needs to be tweaked a bit (adding few custom informations to the field "userfield", + recording [we now using with Monitor command] should be tweaked a bit)
- allow users to send or deny sending callerid
- route calls to elsewhere(to an external phone number(not SIP) if all agents are busy in the queue (already implemented, just needs to be tweaked.
- add log entry to the userfield in CDR MySQL when the call was routed for some reason (xxx routed to YYY because everyone is busy, etc)
You'll get full access(SSH) to the server running Asterisk, including root password, mysql root password, etc....so you'll be able to do everything.