We are sending email from a dedicated server, using sendmail. Server is running on CentOS 5.7, there is no control panel software at all.
- we have installed dkim-milter
- we have created the keys, and also the configuration for dkim-milter
- sendmail is working, and it is the default installation
- we have added the txt records for the domain
- when sendmail calls the dkim filter we run into permissions problems, either it can not access the socket or dkim can not even start if it is set to run on a tcp socket
- we are not sure if it is selinux or general permission issue
- we also have csf running on the server
We need someone who can tweak dkim and sendmail to talk to each other.
Before the project is finished, we'd check the operation of email delivery again.
Good communication is important.
We would require a short summary of what you did and why it did not work and what the solution was.