This should be relatively quick job for a skilled Xen person:
- I need Xen installed on a Centos5 server
- I need Xen to create ‘fully virtualized’ VM’s. In other words, All VM’s must boot from their own kernels –not the host node kernel. Server has VT support.
- I have a 203 Gig unmounted /dev/md0. I need that made into an LVM volume for the VM’s
- I don’t think HyperVm will create fully Virtualized VM’s, or if it does, I’ve misread. If it does not, I need you to document the procedure on how to manually create a VM at the console, or a provide a good template I can use to create additional VM’s.
- Test at least one of my VM images on the fully virtualized machine and make sure it boots.