Need IPTABLE configured on Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] server
1) Configure iptables to block everything except for defined ports & IP addresses
2) Adapt shell script with rules after they have been configured as a backup in the event of hardware faliure.
3) Append Rules to file to avoid loss of iptables rules on server reboot
4) Stop server from being nmaped for open ports.
5) Auto start rules on server reboot
Once the above is accomplished you must provide a word document to how to append & delete rules blocking IP's & ports + how to drop in iptables file to save.
29 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $62 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, i have extensive experience in system administration. Can i perform this task and give guarantees of my work. Please check your private box for more informations.
Hi, Good Day. We have an experienced team of server administrators who can configure IPTABLES on Ubuntu 11.04 server for you. Please check PMB for more details.
I can do this for you. I have over twenty years experience with UNIX/Linux systems, and for a large amount of that I have administered a number of such systems.