We're looking for an individual who has experience with:
- Building custom Linux kernels on various embedded architectures
- Modified or secure file systems (especially SquashFS)
- Fine tuning distributions on speed and security
- Disk encryption
- Experience with Linux in general, including hardware drivers and tcpip
- Linux command line and shell scripting
- Maybe some Python scripting
Project details: We bought a special linux distrubtion for an device. Now we search for some skilled linux professional who can do some fine tuning to the distribution:
- Add some service scripts
- Add some services
- Encrypt some conf files
- Enhance security
Important: An empty, generic or meaningless PM's will be ignored.
We prefer a single professional above a group of developers. We expect a detailed PM from you with your bio and experience!