We are about to deploy a VPS dedicated to system monitoring.
We run a number of dedicated servers, virtual machines and on top of these, services such as http / streaming / the list goes on.
We are after someone to install Nagios on this VPS, and configure to:
- Monitor ping of a dozen servers
- Monitor a number of http addresses (ensure webpage is online)
- Monitor live audio streaming links (example [url removed, login to view] - when the stream is down this URL returns a "The file you requested could not be found"
- Alerts need to be emailed through to one specific email address
- View graphs of outages or uptime of extended periods of time