Set up a 3-server, highly scalable Kamailio cluster with MediaProxy.
- setup must allow for additional servers
- SIP will use TCP only
- TCP keep-alive must be disabled, and TCP connection retained for registration duration
- Setup must demonstrate support for continued availability under high usage
- no registration (initially)
- deployment to cloud servers running Ubuntu 11.10
- bonus for using redis instead of MySQL for tracking registrations / dialogs.
Immediate availability required -- project to start ASAP.