We require a system admin to manage and maintain systems on 4 seperate dedicated servers (may reduce to 3 in the near future). There are three linux servers and one windows server. The windows server is running a number of demo applications for our clients and prospects. The linux servers are runnng internal applications that we use for our business. These servers are mission critical so we require an individual who is reliable and trustworthy.
You will be required to have excellent skills in the following areas:
- general linux and windows administration.
- database administration, specifcally with Postgres and SQL Server.
- web application installation, configuration and management.
- system admin and configuration - being able to tailor applications for our specific use is a must.
- web security. You will need to make our servers very secure.
- general web development skills are a plus.
- experience with Zimbra would be useful.
You would be required on a full time basis for an initial period - say two weeks, to get all the systems and servers to the state we require, and then 2-4 hours per week on average after that point. It will vary from time to time as and when changes or new requirements emerge.
You will need to be available during Australian eastern seaboard business hours, but also on call should an emergency arise. We are looking to establish a long term working relationship so will only award the contract to an outstanding candidate that meets all our criteria.
Please respond detailing your experience.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $11/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am freelance Linux Admin/Developer in the US. I have over 5 years experience working in the data center on Unix/Linux/Windows systems and will be happy to work with you guys.