1. Version Control for code, templates, css, html (also database if available)
2. Maintain development versions of items for testing.
3. Publish finalised versions and distribute to multiple nodes in production.
4. Revert back to old stable versions in case of failure.
5. GUI/easy interface to manage the system.
6. GUI/easy access mechanism for users to connect and interact with the system (users os mostly Windows XP)
7. Ability to view statistics if available.
8. A central server where the system is installed and changes published here. From here, updates are sent to the nodes.
9. Supports versioning per project.
10. In future, we may need to separate a particular project from this central server to central server2. System must have a smooth way to handle this.
A comparison of the best systems as per our requirements alongwith a detail of how each works and what are the features available in each.
Based on your report, we will select the versioning system to use and you will be responsilbe for the setup of the versioning system on our server till all functionalities as per requirements are met.-sm
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $155 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have set up dozens of versioning systems for different projects, and am able to recommend the best solution and software for the versioning on Windows, OS X, and UNIX.