We are a company developing advanced training systems.
We need someone who would be involved in remote server administration. The administrator will be allowed to get access to remote KVM console to all severs working for our projects.
The work would be to at the beginning migration of current infrastructure to set of new servers including to installation, configuration and securing set of servers working under FreeBSD control with the following software:
- DNS and Email system
The whole system must be controlled by Nagios with automatic notification about problems. So, nagios script writing will be necessary
1. Deep understanding and vast experience in Unix system administration
2. Large experience in administering FreeBSD systems
3. Experience in writing PHP and Perl/Python complex automation scripts
4. Experience with Windows Servers
5. Good understanding of network security problems
6. Experience in HTTP load balancing