Our company has online presence in the several sectors of interests, Local and international. Most of the system we run are web-based.
90% of the VPS servers are Linux based and other remaining 10% are Windows based.
We need to structure them properly for our websites and systems, which are running on those VPS servers. Ideally we would like to have following configured.
1. Install proper tools and packages for the VPS servers to serve our systems smoothly.
2. Add security layer to manage and block attacks like CORS policies, DoS/DDoS attacks, Emails spam assassins, permission systems etc.
3. Enable proper ports for http/s, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, and other running services on the servers.
4. Add fall-back, failover and relay/mirror servers to have zero down time . This also includes speed optimization.
5. Advise and configure single or multiple database and emailing servers to assist web-apps and systems running on the servers. Mostly we use Virtualmin for the management. Separate emails for each companies using G-Suite or any other competent service.
6. Configure our intranet in the office. Configure and setup proper network in the office including Domain Controller, PBX phone system, Printer sharing etc.
7. Add monitoring systems over the network in the office. Add usage caps and traffic blocking/data usage monitoring system in the office.
8. Assist the Development Department to operate and update or do simple tasks on those servers. Servers should be expandable and enhance-able according to the company’s need.
systems administrator job duties:
• Configuring network hardware like servers, routers and switches
• Upgrading and repairing computer networks
• Troubleshooting network issues
• Assisting network architects with the design of network models
• Deploying and updating software
• Managing servers and their operating systems
• Implementing security measures and basic testing
• Managing cloud and physical network storage
• network monitoring.
• testing the network for weakness.
• keeping an eye out for needed updates.
• installing and implementing security programs.
• E-mail and Internet filters.
• Linux and Windows based VPS administration/scripting experience
• Network/system and server security experience.
• Experience in zero-downtime structure for VPS Cluster or multiple VPS.
• Understanding and applied experience on node balancer and DNS servers.
• PBX phone system and Cisco local networking and programming experience.
• Network monitoring and dynamic update to the network.
• Experience in optimising the VPS based on running systems, service or packages.
• Analyzing and critical thinking
• Time management
• Interpersonal skills
• A drive to learn more
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2538 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I will manage your linux and windows servers as per your requirement and have expertise in the relevant field. I have 9 years of experience. Regards