Oracle Revenue Management and Billing Consultant
(Full time Employment or Full time Consultant for 3-6 months)
Consultants works closely with the Senior Consultants and Lead Consultants to develop and unit-test different solutions for the client’s legacy applications. The scope of work includes but is not limited to the following areas:
1. 2-6 years of relevant experience in Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) product as Developer/Technical Support
2. Experience in product functional areas such as Rating, TFM, Pricing, Billing Payments & Collections, General Ledger & Reporting in any of the following verticals – Banking, Insurance, Cards & Payment
3. Can understand high-level business requirement and create functional/technical designs as per business requirements
4. Understanding of the ORMB technical architecture, including Web Application Server, Business Application Server, and Database Server
5. Good to have done at least 1 full cycle implementation projects in ORMB
6. Must have strong hands-on experience on OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) JAVA
7. Can write high-performance Batch Programs, Business Services, Algorithms, Change Handlers as per standard coding standards
8. Experience on complex 4 GL scripting (Service Scripts, BPA scripts, Plugin Scripts), Config tools
9. Has experience in designing and developing UI Maps, Zones
10. Can integrate various systems by using XAI/ IWS (Inbound Web Service), File transfers, REST/XML
11. Experience in writing complex database queries and procedures.
12. Can configure a system for master configuration and security access controls
13. Familiarity with continuous integration
14. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
15. Excellent customer service skills
16. Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment (to work in US shifts)
• Experience in Customer and Product Maintenances
• Works on Rates Engine, Pricing, Adjustments, and Billing
• Experience in storing pricing information, calculate SP and client quote and invoice amounts, store summary invoice information, generate client bills, process client payments and track client aging’s.
• Use the Oracle Utilities Application Framework Software Development Kit (OUAF SDK) to build and maintain ORMB applications
• Change and maintain the back-end configuration of ORMB
• Change and maintain the user interface of ORMB
• Usability of ORMB by developing upgradeable and extendable solutions for the front and back-ends using the V2 toolset
• Experience working with version control systems (GIT or SVN, preferred)
• Unit test the developed modules
Work with Senior & Lead Consultants to understand the scope & functionalities of different projects/change requests.
Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field OR 2+ years of professional work experience
• 2+ years of experience in ORMB Application Development & Support