Write 20 page single-spaced document in MSWord (excluding references)
o Content must reference evidence-based medicine
o Content must contain at least 5 direct quotes from 5 different refereed articles or book references within the last 2 years.
- Review existing content- Review leading medical journals/publications (ideally evidence-based peer-reviewed journals) for any related research findings regarding the subject matter within the course. For identified findings, please provide the following information
o Name and date of publication / article
o Article author(s)
o 1-2 paragraph summary of the findings from the article.
o 1-2 paragraph explaining the relevance of the findings to the subject matter of the course.
Note: We would like a minimum of 3 of these summaries from articles published within the last 5 years.
o Review all material in course and strike out any material that is no longer a current practice.
o Please add any additional information regarding current practices to the course (using tracked changes) that you identify as missing. Please cite a publication, text, clinical guideline, or other conference presentation that supports this practice.
Note: We require a minimum of 5 of these additions from articles/text/presentations published or presented within the last 5 years.
- MSWord document with references
- The edited version of the course with the strike-through deletions and tracked changes additions as well as the additional research summaries.
- A list of all research citations (in MLA format) that you used in your updates in a separate word document.
- Must be licensed medical professional (AUD, APN, MD, OT, PT, RN, etc.)
- Documented expertise/experience in subject matter.