Development, standardization and maintenance of vital company documents, ensuring adherence to Policy Office standards. Document creation and updates to existing documentation, in support of organizational policies and procedures. Drive accuracy and consistency in approach to content and tone, aligning with documentation standards. Identify issues in existing processes and procedures ensuring clarity and consistency in all levels of business documentation. Conduct ongoing policy administration, including approvals and review timelines consistent with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
1. Document strategic programs, policies, and procedures using templates with the lines of business.
2. Draft policy and procedure documents that establish clear and meaningful requirements and directives.
3. Create and write patent and intellectual property documents describing design, layout processes and structures.
4. Ensure corporate documents are accessible and current and that document life cycles are maintained and adhere to proper version controls.
5. Assist governance and exam management groups in support of efficient and accurate submission of vital company documents for exams or audits.
6. Support governance enhancement initiatives and other required tasks and projects.
7. Work with the central documentation repository, ensuring accessibility and that document life cycles are maintained and adhere to proper version controls.
8. Facilitate policy and program approval and input into the central repository.
9. Create and write clear and concise policies, programs, and procedures.
10. Follow processes for ensuring all documentation is current and standardized.
11. Manage special projects within the department as requested by Management.
12. Maintain and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
1. Languages: English and Arabic, knowledge of the structure and content of the languages, including the meaning and spelling of words, composition rules, and grammar
2. Information gathering: Ability to find information and identify essential information
3. Organizing: Translate information from subject matter experts, chunking information into useable units, and layering information for users of varying skill levels. Can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
4. Writing: Communicating clearly, concisely, and consistently with others in writing as indicated by the needs of the audience
5. Active listening: Listening to what other people are saying and asking questions, as appropriate
6. Speaking: Talking with others to convey information effectively
7. Technical learning: Working with new material or information to grasp its implications, learning new skills and knowledge quickly
8. Process Management: Excellent time management skills, able to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision to balance multiple complex projects
9. Ability to grasp computer, financial, and other technical concepts quickly and easily
10. Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word
11. Analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
12. Availability of own computer device and all required softwares
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor degree in English, Arabic, Technical Communications, or related field preferred.
2. At least some experience developing technical or business documentation required.
3. Risk management and governance experience a plus.
4. Work experience in a financial institution preferred.
28 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $168 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have seen the task depiction. I am prepared to begin, please answer to my message and start further. Kind respects. Relevant Skills and Experience technical writing Proposed Milestones $127 USD - milestones
I m an engineer. I have read the description and I would like to work for you. For further details please inbox me. Thank you Relevant Skills and Experience Research Proposed Milestones $50 USD - m