We are looking for a person to work remotely online about 20 to 25 hours each month to find news stories, articles, research for OTT Business Magazine and publish some media posts about OTT/Streaming TV technology and business.
PLEASE ANSWER the 3 QUESTIONS AT THE END OF THE DESCRIPTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
- You need to have a good understanding about over the top TV (OTT) and Streaming TV technology and business.
- Some experience related to OTT/Streaming TV - something that involved producing, distributing or promoting streaming video TV.
- A desire to learn more and be involved in the OTT & Streaming TV Industry
The content you search for and publish will cover topics including OTT Platforms, Streaming Video Ads, TV Apps, Social TV and tCommerce (eCommerce on TV).
We provide you with procedures and rules on how to search, write and publish media to the magazine website and to our media channels.
You will use our Google Docs account to gather and process media.
This project should last for 1+ years and may lead to additional project opportunities.
Find and Publish Streaming TV News Stories (press releases) - 3-5 per week - 2 hrs/week - 8 hrs
Find 3+ Articles each Month - find 20 candidate articles - get 3 for magazine republishing - 2-3 hrs
Market Update - find 2-3 new Research Reports - summarize 1 - 2 hrs
Directory - identify 10-20 companies for the monthly Buyers Guide - search, verify, summarize - 3 hrs
Blog Posts - create 1 blog post each week using template- 2 hrs
Tweets - create 2+ Tweets each week using template - 2 hrs
$200 per month budget - fixed budget - will take aprox 20 - 25 hours per month or 5 to 10 hrs per week
Additional Benefits - Associate editor will be listed in the magazine (print & electronic), will have a magazine email address and get at least 1 OTT related article published each year.
If you are QUALIFIED (have OTT/Streaming TV experience) and want to become part of our OTT Business team, please share:
1. OTT/Streaming TV Learning - how did you learn about OTT
2. Video Streaming Business Experience - jobs or projects related to OTT
3. Top 3-5 Things you Like or Want to Learn about OTT