a company in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Process Automation (BPM), is looking for expert blog writers to help us create more content and grow our business. This is a 100% remote position.
RPA is a fast-evolving technology leveraging software bots that work side by side with human workers to automate repetitive, mundane tasks and liberate people to focus on higher-value business initiatives.
You’ll be given brief guidelines, to familiarize yourself with our brand voice and tone. Then, you’ll receive assignments and be expected to turn ideas into a complete, well-researched, and well-thought-out blog between 300 and 1,200 words in three days in Microsoft Word -- Calibri 11 pt font.
To be a good fit for this work, you should:
• Have a technology (not technical) background
• Write clean, grammatically correct, well-flowing copy
• Follow guidelines explicitly
• Be an excellent researcher and know how to perform competitive analysis
• Be focused on providing a good reader experience and highlighting reader benefits
• Work well with an editor
• Be a fast learner who never makes the same mistake twice
• Be OK with someone else getting the byline
We’re starting with a pilot program for one month, negotiable rates