Buka

Cold Call US/EU Store Owners

Looking for individuals who can cold call to contact our prospects in US/ EU cities.

We are selling consumer items like mugs, pillows, phone cases, tote bags and more. The goal is to contact these stores to have them sell our items to their customer base.

You will find these prospects on Yelp or in Google search.

We currently are doing it on email, but you can use the message template for reference.

Our products have crossed 1 million in sales at our local market, and is converting at an average of 5 stores contacted, 1 converted.

We are looking for individuals:

- Good in sales talk.

- Good English skills

There will be a trial work. You will need to make enough calls, and just make 1 conversion (store who is willing to list our products).

After passing the trial, you will receive a based salary + commission. The sales generated from the trial will be counted and added as bonus.

As this is a sales job, we are looking for people who have confidence in our products. You should perform the trial after you checkout our products and seen its quality.

We are looking for people good in cold calling, and able to deliver result. As this doesn't require them to buy anything, just selling them to their existing customer base, it is much easier to convert. You will see why after checking out our product list quality. Our product quality already win 60% of the battle, the remaining 40% is up to your sales talk skills!

Kemahiran: Telepemasaran

Lihat lagi: cold call script bookkeeping service free, cold call companies contract work, sandler cold call, is cold calling allowed under gdpr, cold calling scripts, gdpr calling existing customers, cold calling business owners, cold calling, gdpr cold calling businesses, gdpr cold calling b2b, the art of cold calling, sample insurance cold call script, buying customers database store owners, cold call script health insurance, cold call leads provided, propose alliance cold call, cold call sales, list owners looking, janitorial cold call, cold call virtual assistant

Tentang Majikan:
( 8 ulasan ) Singapore, Singapore

ID Projek: #23399610

8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $619 untuk pekerjaan ini

tabreznarmawala

Hi i have my own call center with 40 expert calling agents those who are experienced in appointment setting, cold calling ,lead generation, tele marketing , customer support service, data entry and data research we don Lagi

$500 USD dalam 5 hari
(8 Ulasan)
3.1
gopalverma1102

Here i would like to tell you about my experience in sales, i have 3+ years of experience in sales in US market where i have managed to convince people for many product as i was working for one of my USA client to sell Lagi

$500 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
houssnalagrari1

Hello ! Glad to talk to you , im available to do what you need as should be , plus i have many experience on telemarketing .

$750 USD dalam 6 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
arvindsai1992

***ATTENTION PLEASE EXPERIENCED VIRTUAL ASSISTANT AND SALESMAN*** I am an experienced virtual assistant with almost 4 years of experience. I provide error-free work with the utmost quality. I can help you finish your Lagi

$500 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
Yougetoutsourced

To whom it may concern, We hope this email finds you well! Initially, let us briefly introduce ourselves. Getoutsourced is an outsourcing company based in Pristina, Kosovo. Currently, we are offering different servi Lagi

$500 USD dalam 365 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
maleslie2019

Hi there! I understand you're looking for a qualified candidate for Telemarketing. We have a team of skilled agents for your project that you can hire right away. We have our own Dialer with full features. We have ti Lagi

$500 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
mbush921

Hey! My name is Matt Bush and I work for a company called RPMC (Ryan Pereus Marketing & Consulting). Our business is centered around cold calling, telemarketing, inside sales, and appointment setting lead generation Lagi

$1200 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
anamarieuberita2

This is my skills Translation, Web scraping Data Entry virtual assistant Lead Generation B2B, B2C Lead Generation (USA, London, Canada, Australia, Europe, UAE) PDF to Word/Excel Blog/Article/Content posting, ALSO 2 yea Lagi

$500 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0