We need an experienced QA Professional to join our team to manually test our mobile APP, web interface, and API endpoints.
The ideal candidate should be the one who can think like a real-life user.
What it entails:
Manual testing (and some automation). It requires a good eye and understanding of user experience to find usability bottlenecks, bugs, and issues in our Apps and Websites and to communicate them via clear steps to the Development team.
- Beginner/intermediate experience with Jira for bug tracking
- At least 1 year of experience with software testing
- Proficiency in the English language
- Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication skills.
- Participate throughout the design and development process, analyzing features to point out weaknesses or inconsistencies
- Work closely with the development team to understand features and establish test strategies, design comprehensive test plans, and test cases.
- Perform functional, exploratory, and acceptance testing
- Identify, diagnose, report, and assist developers in resolving defects and verifying bug fixes
- Work in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies
- Create the Defects in Jira with a detailed explanation and track them till closure.
- Experience in using Postman to send and receive HTTP requests is an added advantage
- Identify testing infrastructure needs for the testing team and software developers
- Will need to orchestrate UAT activities.
- Working hours will be 8hrs/day.
- lots of opportunities to learn and grow your skills with us
- we will work with you closely to help you reach a high level of competence & proficiency
- total freedom to work from anywhere in the world
- flexible working hours
- highly collaborative development team
- long term job (We are only interested in long term working relationships)
About the company:
ScissorBoy is a software development company located in North America with more than 10 years of experience building education apps and services for well-known brands like Coty, Wella, OPI, and ghd. We are committed to making beautiful, gorgeous, and intuitive software that people love to use.
Besides Scissorboy projects, we have a very ambitious project to build a 3D-printed eco-restorative futuristic-looking smart-home that floats over the ocean and includes an underwater living space and its own accelerated growth coral reef. It is a breakthrough in many ways. We will start with building just one premium showcase model and this could turn into an entirely new industry building futuristic floating cities. The first prototype (primitive & ugly) was launched successfully on February 3rd and it was covered by most major world media. Applications will be developed with NodeJS and will require frequent communication with IoT developers.
You can see more about the project here: [login to view URL]
PS! Instead of writing a cover letter, please make a selfie video telling shortly about yourself and why should we hire you. Keep it short, 1 minute is ideal. Upload the video (e.g. Youtube, Google Drive, whatever you prefer) and share the link.
PS! We can accept only applicants who can start working in 2 weeks.
33 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $9/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I can help you here; I am having strong professional experience in testing. Request you to look into my LinkedIn profile where CV is attached. Thanks & regards, Pratiksha