I require a 3d model of anTalking Cartoon figure using zbrush. Attached is a sample picture.
The model needs to be highly detailed. the model needs to be transposed inside Zbrush in 32 different poses. I am open to suggestions, if you can provide similar details in other softwares like 3d max, you can use that also, I believe rigging will be easeir with such softwares.
But in that case I need the final 3d object( 32 poses) to be provided in native 3ds as well as .object format for importing into Zbrush.
I want a 3D version that is created in zbrush and i will use it on different locations like UE4 and maya, 3dmax etc.
I would like ZBrush used to create the 3D model.I would like:
- A fixed-cost bid for the initial work.
- Your hourly rate for future iterative refinements of the work
Further details see below.
My wishes for the 3D moose include:
- Cartoon-style eyes, not human or natural-animal style.
- Eyes will have blinking eyelids. I'd want to see eyes open, half-blinking and full-blink versions as part of the initial work.
- Mouth will eventually be animated for lip synchronizaton with speech,
(just something to keep in mind). Mouth shapes for lip-sync must be created eventually, but not part of this initial work.
But unlike most game animations, this project will start with designing animations of smiling, giggling, smirking, feeling amused, which is the mood of the cartoon is always in when he pops onto the screen.
Only after those look good, will transitions be designed, from smiling into phoneme mouth shapes, and back. He ends his joke with a smile and disappears.
- Output of the initial work to be; a 3D model file, zbrush,
some Photoshop format renderings with & without a background wall that shows a shadow, a video playable by windows media player, circling around the whole object.
For more info contact me