I require design for a custom die-cast aluminum lamp housing .The basic details of the lamp housing( glass holder)/bulb holder with enclosure is on this link: [login to view URL]
The lamp Enclosure has four parts:
(1) A1: Glass Holder
(2) B1: Top Cover
(3) C1: Bulb holder
(4) D: Bulb Ring
(5) Sealing Gasket
Sketch design for item A1, B1 C1 and D are provided in corresponding files in the link. Item (5) i.e sealing gasket the freelancer has to incorporate in the joint between A1 and B1.
Additional details are as follows:
(1) The lamp housing enclosure( joint of A1 and B1 should be waterproof. preferably IP 68. However, IP 67 would still be acceptable. We suggest you incorporate rubber O-ring for the sealing or silicon sealing gasket
(2) The screw( where indicated) should be sunken i.e the head of screw is not exposed on the surface. It is rather deeply inserted inside the hole.
(3) The Joining of B1 to A1 uses M5 screw of ~ 24mm. Round Head.
(4) Where indicated, the M3 screw is Countersank.
(5) The A1 and B1 (lower part or base section/ body) should have a sealing gasket at the point of enclosure/joint to improve waterproofing ability.
(6) The A1 has handles(on opposite side of the cylindrical part).
(7) The A1 and B1 is somehow symmetrical. A1 joins to B1 using M5 screws. The joint is waterproof(IP68).
(8) unless stated otherwise or you otherwise deem fit, the thickness is 3mm. All measurement and dimension are in mm.
(9) Refer to the outline photos of the enclosure for guideline in design. The hand drawing has the full concept.
(10) You are allowed to suggest changes or improvements that you may like. I will be happy to adopt your suggestions.
(11) C1 and D are other parts but they also fit to each other with the corresponding screw holes(M3 screw)
(12)Your final work result should be in dwg,dxf,igs,stp file format as well as 3D etc The final work should be easily adopted in mold [login to view URL] should also give details of vaious parts( including drawings) and their measurement
(13) Assess and advise me if the four parts(A1, B1, C1 and D) can be done in one mold.
(14) Show 3D drawing of A1 and B1 joined together with screw and the rubber gasket.
(15) show 3D drawing of C1 and D placed on each other to show the mirrored( matching) screw holes.
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $222 untuk pekerjaan ini
i am professional mechanical engineer with first class. I am using cad from past decade. I am capable doing 2d, 3d, simulation motion animation. I have designed and developed more than 100 products .
Hi the specs seems enough to build the parts you need. I can make these parts in 5-10 days depending on our communication. Modelling is very fast, the parts are very simple. The model will be ready for manufacturing