Our young company specializes in design, marketing, and worldwide distribution of scale auto models.
We are looking for an experienced 3D modeling specialist with industrial design, vehicle styling, or architectural design background available for project-based work on CONTINUOUS, ONGOING basis.
The position would require interactively collaborating with team members located in North America, Europe, and Asia to develop designs of high-quality products in the collectibles industry segments.
The position requires devising and manipulating complex, highly detailed 3D models and benchmarking accuracy and level of detail of existing 3D models against photographs, drawings, sketches, and other materials of real vehicle prototypes.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills:
• Very strong proficiency with 3D modeling utilizing 3D modeling software such as ProE, Unigraphics, Rhino3D, AutoCad, Solidworks, CATIA, etc.
• Access to 3D modeling software tools that can generate a variety of file formats, especially ProE, SolidWorks, CREO, and Rhino
• Ability to convert and manipulate files from one electronic format to another (e.g. STP, IGES, etc.)
• Experience developing precise, detailed solid and surface 3D models from scratch based on photos
• Skills in converting surface models to solid models in CREO, SolidWorks, ProE file formats are a MUST
• Interest and ability to improve 3D models created by other third-party 3D model artists
• Proficiency with drawing and sketching programs, particularly CorelDraw X7 software package
• Availability and ability to use CorelDraw X7 software to develop sketches
• Experience developing sketches and designs utilizing CorelDraw X7 software
• Experience with image editing and manipulation software tools such as Microsoft Paint, Photoshop, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze photographs, product designs, and CAD drawings to identify design improvements required to develop highly realistic miniatures of a product
• Fluency in English – speaking, writing, and reading
• Very strong attention to detail and thoroughness in executing assignments
• Outstanding teamwork and communication skills
• Flexibility and excellent time and project management skills
• Willingness to participate in team meetings on weekends
• Availability during U.S. Eastern and Central Standard times
• Patience and perseverance to complete complex projects on timely basis
• Ability to communicate via Skype to participate in meetings with team members
• Interest in car history and vehicle design is highly desirable but not required
• Ability to dedicate 40-50 hours per week, every week on continuous basis
The attached images of 3D models are samples for a typical project.
Each project involves analysis of photos and/or 3D models developed by other third-party 3D artists followed by drafting review with comments to develop a highly detailed, complex 3D model of a vehicle.
Typically, initial analysis of a 3D model takes approximately 3-5 hours of discussions (via Skype conferences). You will need to participate in these discussions and take copious notes. Based on these discussions, you will then make improvements to existing 3D models or create 3D models from scratch, which typically takes 10-80 hours, depending on your proficiency, the number of required changes, and the number of versions of the 3D model the project involves.
The next design rounds take 1- 4 hours, including discussions, and consist of mostly modifying existing 3D models and creating other versions of 3D models, if needed.
Eventually, if the work and cooperation are satisfactory, you will continue to work on the subsequent development and augmentation of various 3D models on continuous basis.
Candidates must be willing to provide samples of prior work developing complex 3D models to qualify.
55 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $15/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I can do it, I have more than 10 years of expertise in 3D modelling, 3D animation, motion graphics and video editing, would be great for you in this project Please see my demo reel [login to view URL]
Hi Thanks for posting a project I see your project details please message me and let know more about your project If you need any example work I will provide you Thanks Regards