I work for a lighting company in Melbourne. I am currently putting together the product brochures for our 'track fittings', used for track lighting.
1. A realistic 3D render of a space (4 planes) showing the three different ways that a length of track can be mounted to a ceiling (recessed / surface mounted / suspended), and a surface mounted track adaptor. Each length of track needs 3 of the same light fittings inserted into the track, aimed at different angles. The track adaptor just has 1 fitting in it. Final size = A4 print resolution.
- refer to ivela brand [login to view URL]
- refer to Stucchi brand [login to view URL]
2. Basic Installation Instructions: three individual drawings of the 3 tracks mounted to the ceiling with a drill to indicate that the track needs to be screwed into the ceiling. Final size = A4 print resolution.
- refer to installation [login to view URL]
Also supplied are images of:
- the end of a piece of track (recessed and suspended/surface mounted (same)),
- the track adaptor with and without a fitting attached to it
- photos and technical drawing of the light fitting to put into the track
High res & vector versions of the images are available.
I'm just after a quote at this stage.
We want to be supplied with all the working files when the job is complete.