I am looking for a 3D artist who's going to create (initially) one 3D model of roman blinds. After the first 3D model/visualization, the artist will have the opportunity to work on more products from the company's offer.
I am representing European company that's going to start-up a new branch in the UK. There are no investors attached yet and therefore I am looking for the first batch of 3D/visualization work to be done for a reasonable SET price, on a lower budget. I will be then increasing budgets for further 3D work for the company.
The company manufactures and trades products like: roman blinds, roof blinds, electric curtain tracks/poles etc. for both individual and business/industrial customers.
On a single 3D model/visualization, you will need to:
- create accurate, detailed 3D model of a single roman blind system (google "roman blind", "roof blind" etc.) that will be embedded onto the window sitting in the wall/roof,
- 3D model needs to consist of a number of 3D elements joined together, modeled to provided measurements/specifications, allowing for future animation of elements,
- 3D model needs to have real-world measurements, be created to high standard and saved in interchangeable format, allowing to open a file in many applications.
- use textures of fabrics and elements provided by the company + generic textures for surroundings (wall, floor etc.) from web/provided if needed,
- ensure that each texture is accurate in terms of colour, texture, pattern, transparency etc.
- use simple yet effective and realistic lighting to light the 3D scene,
- we want simple, realistic and easy to modify setup, nothing over-complicated.
4) SET-UP CAMERAS AND RENDER SETTINGS
- create simple cameras from few angles and choose FREE yet realistic rendering engine to make renders of the scene,
- rendering settings need to be based on lighting setup chosen and vice versa,
- set all render settings to it's "ready to go" for us,
- we do not require you to render anything yourself, but you will be required to provide low-res renders so we can check if we like lighting/rendering setup.
One example of what we'd like to see is this one: [url removed, login to view]
Note 01: the primary job is to create 3D model. The only animation we require is from position A to B of each system (so, for example, a roman blind going from "opened" (position A) to "closed" (position B)), which is directly related to the construction of the 3D model itself.
Note 02: we don't want you to focus on "surroundings" (like walls or window(s) to which a blind is attached); you can either model something very simple yourself (without it affecting the final price of the 3D model of the blind) or we'll provide you with a simple space (walls and windows) model to use.
PLEASE only bid with relevant 3D work portfolio! We do NOT require any video or motion graphics work, or extensive animation etc. Only 3D modelling/visualization with simple animation "from A to B".
Please place offers with links to your previous works please. Bids without links to previous work or with irrelevant/generic information about your services will be ignored.
Happy to answer any further questions.
NOTE: WE'LL START WITH THE PROJECT AROUND 25TH OF JANUARY 2018.