This is the criteria in grading your next assignment.
1. You must document EVERY line of code.
2. Write functions&acirc;€&brvbar;.you cannot have one monolithic main() function.
3. You MUST use an array (you can use more than one).
4. You are only allowed the two moves in the specification.
5. Print the array values AFTER EVERY move.
6. You have to use loops.
7. You must allow for a variable number of players on either team (i.e., 5 on one side 6 on the other).
This is a beginner's C++ class. This assignment is due by 6pm tomorrow! It is similar to the assignment that you commented on:
[url removed, login to view]