I am looking for a freelancer who has a strong understanding of using video as an internet marketing and traffic generation tool for websites.
Specifically, I am looking for a very simple course that will show my group how to utilize video in their marketing efforts.
I would like the course to be completely unique, and have written and video components - that will give my group a better understanding of the content.
My preference is for the written portion of the course to be in word format with all license belonging to me. I'm not concerned with the length - as long as the course gives very good instructions.
Video can be screen capture with audio (like camtasia), or powerpoint with audio, but must be very understandable vocals.
Topics of this short course may include:
1) How to produce, edit, and upload Videos to video hosting sites like youtube and Google Video.
2) This training course should be focused on using free and low-cost tools and services. For example, using "Flip Video" as the camera for recording videos for uploading.
3) How to find and set-up a "cheap" green-screen to add backgrounds to videos.
3) How to edit videos and quickly upload videos to hosting sites.
4) Tips to help draw attention
5) Creating a "viral" video