We are looking for a person to Skype into live vet consults and transcribe the medical consultation notes for a busy, senior veterinarian. This is a unique opportunity to implement your veterinary skills and expand your veterinary knowledge with the flexibility of working from home. This is an established, highly reputable veterinary practice located in metro Sydney specialising in small animals, primarily cats and dogs.
- You will need a vet science background to understand and transcribe the medical and technical language required. You could be a veterinarian, vet student or vet technician/nurse. You do not need to be currently practicing but the background is required.
- You will need to be proficient in written English as notes will need to be submitted with correct terminology, grammar and spelling.
- You will need to be able to type at a significant pace as the consults move quickly and are back to back. You will have time to go back and tidy up your notes before submitting them at the end of each day.
- Notes to be submitted in a Microsoft Word template provided.
- You will require your own computer, Skype connection and strong internet access.
- You will need to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Specific hours required each week (in Sydney, Australian time):
Monday 8:00 – 12.00 and 15:00 – 17:00
Thursday 11:00 – 13.00 and 16:00 – 19:00
Friday 8:00 – 12.00 and 15:00 – 17:00