We hired a person to translate a website from spanish to english for us, but he didn't really do a nice job, and now our english translation looks quite unprofessional.
We need someone to review our english translation and correct it using proper english, making it sound natural and professional, removing "engrish" and grammar mistakes, and using the language well in general. A minimum of spanish knowledge may be of help, in case of having doubts on a certain part, although it's not completely necessary since the website is already in english.
The website is about the chemical and construction industry (polyurethanes, paints and things alike), and we need about 8 or 9 webpages rewritten for now. If we're happy with the results, we'll have more work like this for you, although a bit more technical.
Summary of what we're looking for:
* Preferably native english-speaking people.
* Absolutely no grammar mistakes.
* Fluent and natural english.
* A bit of spanish knowledge will help.
* Being a bit familiar with technical words related to the chemical/construction industry will also help.
* Our budget for this project is no more than $30. The project itself shouldn't be too hard, since you already have the base text and the only thing you need to do is rewrite it following the guidelines explained above.
Hi, I am an independent translator with long-standing experience. I would like to have more information about your project. Please see my private message for more details. Thank you!
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $35 untuk pekerjaan ini
Ready to start. i have an excellent command over english. Ready to start Asap. Please give me the details of the content which want to be rewritten. I can have a look and say how much time it will take me to write.