I have two batches of documents that all have the same type of content, layout format etc.
I got these documents by cutting and pasting material from a larger folder.
I want you to:
1) Make these documents look more professional.
2) Include our company logo and contact details prominently either in the header or footer ( I will provide you with the logo in a variety of sizes and our contact details)
3) Convert the document into pdf (Open Office and Google Documents also do this)
4) Send me both the pdf and MS Word version.
The documents are already saved as the name of the subject they are describing - the documents are subject descriptions and we are a training organization - so we expect for that to continue for both the MS Word and pdf documents. Please quote "looah" to be considered
This job should be pretty quick and easy. More details under "final details"
I will send you the documents - one folder is called the "Certificate III in Aged Care Documents" and the other "the Certificate IV in Disability Documents"
I will also attach the original document I got the content from so you can see how it was initially arranged.
You can find our contact details here: [url removed, login to view]
I have attached our logo in a variety of sizes and formats.
Manipulate one document first and send it to me for review and tweaking. Once I approve that one document, simply use it as a template for the layout of all other pages.
The main things we want in the documents are:
* Easy to read
* Professional looking
* Has our logo and company details prominently.
* Doesn't look cluttered, well spaced.
* Would look good printed off
Please note, all these documents are meant to look about the same.
I will also attach another one of our company forms that I think looks quite professional.
This job should be quick and easy and I am always on hand to answer any questions
You can find the attachments at this rapid share link (The original document we got the data from is large, but only focus on the layout, you won't need to copy and paste any content from there):
[url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Feb 11, 2009 9:35:13 AM:
In case the rapid share link isn't working, here is another one: [url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Feb 11, 2009 3:08:33 PM:
Quick update: You don't need to bother with figuring out how the document will look. I will send you documents that look professional and your job is just to copy the style-though you're free to improve on it - for the other documents ( I have attached what the documents should look like)