We’re a job board & recruiting platform looking for an English to (Brazilian) Portuguese translator.
The project consists of:
1) Post-editing translation of our website.
We currently have a tool that automatically translates all our display text.
The translator’s job consists of reviewing the translations and updating them if the auto-translation isn't correct.
2) Manual translation of our transactional emails.
~20 emails to be translated
Please let us know your cost per word for:
• Post-editing translation
• Manual translation
We expect a different cost per word for each.
• Proven work experience as a Translator
• Fluency in (Brazilian) Portuguese and English
• Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors
• Good knowledge of content editing tools
• Familiarity with translation software
• Give us examples of translation work you've done. Ideally translation of websites/apps.
• When can you start work?