EC Innovations is one of the premier language companies in the world and we are currently looking for Chinese to English work-at-home technical translator and editor for one of our cross-year localization project.
What we are looking for:
1. English native speaker with proficiency in Simplified Chinese
2. Bachelor's degree or above, preferably majored in computer science
3. Simplified Chinese into English translation/editing experience in the fields of computer science
4. Work experience and familiar with technical documents and product manuals in cloud computing industry are preferred
5. Good computer and internet skills, familiar with localization tool Trados Studio
6. Attention to details, with sensitivity to writing styles and other linguistic factors
7. Cross-cultural working experience is a plus
1. Perform assigned linguistic tasks with expected quality, such as translation and editing.
2. Understand client's instructions and prepare project-specific translation guidelines, and maintain and communicate the guidelines throughout the project.
3. Maintain project glossary and communicate updated glossary to the project team.
4. Read, track and summarize client review feedback and update the guidelines and glossaries accordingly.
5. Collect and answer language-specific queries from translators or client.
6. Communicate constantly with project team members as well as client reviewers, if necessary, on any language-related issues.
If you are interested, please reply with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you soon!