We are seeking Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese Proofreaders/Translators for Gaming industry on freelance basis.
The work involves performing post-translation review and editing of content to ensure the translated content meets the client’s standards. Candidate will review documents and content and check for language accuracy and consistency, report defects and verify fixes.
- Translating, Proofreading, Editing and review of all translated drafts received from the translation teams
- Correct terminology, grammatical errors and check for consistency with style guides
- Fully review the linguistic and standards assets of the gaming product
- Ensure that all projects adhere to company standards for format, style and content
- Manage jobs in a proactive manner and deliver high quality results
- 3+ years of experience as a Translator for IT/Software/Hardware/Marketing industry preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese and English language.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SDL tools (TMS, Multiterm), Trados, CAT tools.
- Experience in working in IT (software) companies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, HTML, Acrobat and common content, tools.
- Good knowledge of game genres and platforms.
- Knowledge on Main large-scale clients and platforms: Xbox One, Xbox360, Wii, Wii U, PSP, [url removed, login to view] (Microsoft), PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 (Sony)
- Knowledge or experience on “Golf” game is a must
Kindly apply for this project only if you have relevant experience and share your resume too.
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹7336 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I am a professional translator. I translate Korean and English. I am native Korean and fluent in English. I work fast, accurately, and thoroughly. Looking forward for the project! Thanks.
I am a native Chinese freelancer and I am proficient in cyber games related area. I am familiar with games on different platform and like play games as well. I have played golf games.
I am Chinese student studying in University of Washington, as a native speaker of mandarin, I am also fairly good at English than people who are in China. Hopeful to get this chance!
I've been working more than 3 years in the semiconductor area. One of my duties was translation between Korean suppliers and American employees. I believe that I can provide a very competitive translation services.