I'm working on an app(travellingo) where people can learn Norwegian.
I need a female voice to pronounce 150 words like:
5. tusen takk
7. en øl
12. to kaffe
This all has to be done within one take, where you have a short pauze between the words.
You can record yourself with your phone or laptop. The recording takes around 5 minutes. (I've done it already with 50 other languages).
The translation is 90% done by a Norwegian friend of mine. It just needs a double check, and minor improvements.
After your done, you can hear your voice in the app Travellingo, which is already live in the app stores.
Instructions for recording the audio:
- Read all the words from top to bottom
- Have a short silence in between
- Talk slowly with very clear pronunciation. (The listeners hear your language for the first time)
- Avoid a monotone robot voice. For example the word "Cheers!" or "I'm fine" should sound joyful.
- Try to sound friendly
- If you make a mistake, just say 'again', and do it again
- If you need a little break, you can just pauze. I will edit the audio file afterwards anyways.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €40 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello There, Our team of professionals are native speakers and masters of linguistics with advanced language skills. Please knock us so that we can discuss more. Best Regards. Hridoy