I am a U.S. citizen trying to obtain Italian citizenship through ancestry. As part of the application process, I need to obtain a document, “DATOS FILIATORIOS” from the Onidex office in Venezuela and I am looking for someone to assist in this process.
The relevant web page is here: [url removed, login to view]
This is not simply a translation project, but a project in which the freelancer will need to do some research.
Specifically I need to know:
1. How to obtain the DATOS FILIATORIOS document.
2. What are the requirements and costs to obtain the DATOS FILIATORIOS.
3. Is there a form that needs to be filled out to obtain the DATOS FILIATORIOS and if so, how does one obtain the form.
4. Can the whole process be handled by mail or does someone have to personally visit the Onidex office.
5. Who can assist in completing the paper work to obtain the DATOS FILIATORIOS.
Note that this research/translation project may require that you telephone the Onidex office in Venezuela to obtain the answers to the above questions. [url removed, login to view]
Preference will be given to someone living or having contacts in Venezuela and ideally CARACAS.
Complete details on my situation and ancestry in order to get the specific answers to the above questions will be provided to the winning freelancer.
This is an initial research project and thus the maximum bid that will be considered is $30.