We are a new brand that designs and develops outdoor clothes from alpaca wool. Our website is in English and we are looking for someone to translate it into Finnish.
What we look for:
- Someone who has personal or work experience using merino wool and hikes
- Translates English to Finnish where it makes sense to the native Finnish
- No google translate or other translators
- Someone who understand SEO in Finnish
- Hikes, enjoys the outdoors.
What we need translated:
- Home page translated
- product descriptions
- about few more pages translated
NOTE: It is really important the translator has experience with the outdoors and merino wool. There are some English phrases and words that do not make sense in Finnish. It's also possible Finnish people google other phrases for outdoor wool clothes than what we have in English. So we are really looking for someone who knows which important keywords the Finnish use.
We would use this translator consistently as we post blogs in English at minimum once a week. So we are looking to work with someone long term.