We need you to localize some software into Japanese. The software has already been prepared for localization fully using Multilizer. You will just need to:
1) Download Multilizer from [[url removed, login to view]]
2) Install its free translator edition
3) Open our attached project
And then, translate the strings to Japanese. Multilizer has a translation memory, so it will be easy for you to perform the translation. Once you have translated a string, all its repeats will be automatically populated for you by Multilizer.
Several things are very important for your work to be accepted:
a) The colons, periods, spaces, commas, quotes, and double quotes which appear in the original strings must be exactly preserved. Otherwise the translations will be syntactically incorrect. When normally translation sentences, of course you do not need to exactly replicate these elements. But when these elements are outside of a sentence, at the beginning or at the end of it, you must replicate them exactly.
b) You must make sure you can use the translation memory. Otherwise, if you translate the same string into two different strings, errors will occur with the final translation.
c) You must translate all the regions that are marked as translatable in the Multilizer project interface. You must translate strings that are not displayed visually by Multilizer as dialogs as well.
Experience localizing software using Multilizer is preferred.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).