Crescendo Transcription Pvt. Ltd. is a start-up based in India, providing “Transcription and Analysis of audios in Indian Languages”. We have built a technologically robust and advanced platform where we seamlessly transcribe and analyze audios in more than 30 Indian languages including Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati or Oriya.
We are looking for "Individual Translators" and "Teams" who would work with us in translating various English documents into Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati and Bengali. The documents are transcripts of various Engineering Lectures. We will pay you between 0.50/ source word to INR 1/ source word.
Your job will be to translate the English Transcript into Hindi (or the language you translate in) text in a Bi-Lingual format, meaning retaining the English Text and Typing the Hindi (language)text below.
Points to be noted in Translated files:
1. Check the English lecture and translate the lecture files into the regional language in a Word doc.
2. Ensure there are no grammatical and spelling errors, while translating.
3. Insert Math symbols and equations in the correct format.
4. The meaning should be properly conveyed. Language usage : Colloquial/Not formal
5. The technical terms should not be translated. Maintain the technical terms in transliterated format and mention corresponding English words in parentheses e.g.,विंडिंग (windings).
6. Include a glossary at the end of the document showing technical words with transliteration, translation and corresponding English word.
7. Insert screenshot/slides in the language document from the English file, No need to translate screenshots
8. Translated material should be delivered as Doc.
9. Delivery of translated files is expected to be completed within the stipulated timeline.
11. After the translation of each lecture Index page has to be created with lecture names.
12. Follow the below specification while uploading the files and also ensure the style which is maintained in English lectures:
13. Font style : Regular,Font size : 12,Format-Align: Justified, Line spacing - 1.15 line.
14. Lec naming should be followed as - lec1, lec2, lec3 .....
15. If lecture name is missing in the English transcript file, translate and keep the lecture name in each translated lecture
** We will train you on all these requirements.
Additional requirements: Only apply if you can translate 3500 - 4000 words per day, and work for 5-6 days a week, we are looking for a professional, long-term association. You should also agree to abide by all the terms and conditions in terms of: Points to be noted in Translated files.
Listed below is the pay procedure:
1. We pay between INR 0.50 / source word to INR 1 /source word.
2. We pay net 45 days from the date of the invoice. But we understand that you need to develop trust on us for this, so initially for the first 3 hours of translation we will pay you on completion of every hour (each hour is approx 7500 words). Post this we would love to get you on our Monthly pay system. Here for example: you work from 1st to 31st of the July and raise the invoice on 1st of August; the payment would be processed within 15th of September (so 45 days from your invoice date is the processing time).
3. We pay you for all the work you do in your Bank Account by NEFT that is online transfers.
4. We deduct a TDS of 1% for individuals and @2% for Company on their billing amount for all our payments.
Note: We will take a small 1 page test to check if you are good for the same work. The test results will be communicated to all the applicants through an email. The candidates that are not shortlisted due to quality concerns would not be eligible for reapplication.
40 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₹190625 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Employer, I am Native Telugu Person who does Translations before for offline and online. Have seen the project description and would like to discuss more. Please get in touch. Best regards, Divya.