You will serve as the voice of the company, and help our Vietnamese customers and partners around the globe to resolve and reduce issues they might potentially face with our products and services. As our point person, you will be counted upon to manage day-to-day issues without constant feedback and guidance.
The frontline is essential to our business and you are expected to deliver world-class customer service that creates customer loyalty and promotes business growth.
● Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with existing policies and procedures
● Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner
● Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat daily
● Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations
● File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines
● Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base
● Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers
● Be part of a rotating shift schedule, alternating with Customer Support team members around the world
● Attend events and seminars organised by our affiliates
To excel in this role, you must have:
● Excellent English and Vietnamese proficiency, both oral and written
● Experience in a marketing role is a plus
● Proven track record of proactive problem-solving
● Experience as a customer relationship manager in the banking/finance sector
● Experience working with affiliates and payment agents (digital currency exchanges)
● A university degree in marketing or computer science is a plus
Remuneration and location
This is a full-time telecommute position with a competitive hourly rate. You’ll be based remotely
with fixed working hours.
Hours of work: 40 Hr/week
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $12/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Bachelor Degree of English translation and Economics. I have 3 year experiences working in Malaysia and Philippines as a customer service agent and Content morderator.
- 17 years of experience in interpreting. - Excellent command of English and Vietnamese. - Interpreted for former Prime Minister of Vietnam, H.E. Nguyen Tan Dzung.