Sprint 3: Real-Time Application Development with Unity II
Sprint 3: Create a painting tool capable of instantiating 3D primitives where the user clicks on the screen. It should read user input from the mouse and mouse location. It should spawn 3D primitives from user input and destroy 3D primitives after a set time.
- User should be able to paint 3D objects on mouse click based on mouse location
- User should be able to change object color
- User should be able to change object shape/type of primitive
- Project contains a label (text) with the student's name
- Display X and Y mouse position when the mouse moves
- Comment your code.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $33 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I can do it. It is simple work for me. I am professional Unity 3D developer. Check my portfolio: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Regards, Dragoljub Djordjevic
Hello, hope you fine? i have 4+ year experience as a unity game developer. i am read your project detail.i am give best painting tool based on your requirement.