An enterprise client is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to represent several crucial parts of the product design life cycle, from creating conceptual wireframes to designing and implementing rich user interfaces. The ideal candidate will be available to work within the US ET Time Zone’s Business hours.
In this role, you will report through Product Management but work closely with development teams. Your designs will be directly reflected in the products developed for the end-user and define pathways for future features to pursue.
- Work with both internal and external customers to identify product pain points and get feedback on potential solutions;
- Conceptually iterate on product features, creating wireframes and prototypes that translate customer requirements into cohesive experiences for a defined persona;
- This individual will work closely with product managers to define acceptance criteria for development teams;
- Support an agile process, working with development teams to solve implementation challenges that arise during sprints;
- This individual won’t directly check in the code, but they will need to communicate effectively with the people that do;
- Review pull requests, enforce UX standards and ensure product consistency.
- Experience designing enterprise products (portfolio examples required);
- Experience creating wireframes in Sketch or Illustrator (portfolio examples required);
- Experience creating interactive prototypes using inVision;
- Experience communicating with technical product managers and development staff;
- An in-depth knowledge of CSS & HTML, with a general understanding of client-side technologies such as React, Redux, GraphQL, etc.;
- A basic understanding of SQL transforms, data visualization, and multi-tenancy use cases;
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills;
- Experience with B2B Software design will be considered a plus.
Company values are based on the fact that we hire people, not “resources”, which means:
— An absolute prohibition on forced overtime. Your family, hobby, dog, and so on will never be left without you because someone “asked” you to work longer;
— If overtime is present, of course at the request of the developer and of course is paid;
— NO formal communication, we love jokes
— An internally developed training system for employees to improve skills during working hours;
— A bonus system that involves additional payment for solving risky tasks or for additional responsibility on a project.
Hurry up and write us. Looking forward to cooperating with you!
24 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $87/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I am a product designer with over 2 years of experience in designing digital products and services across various domains and here is the link to my portfolio [login to view URL]