Looking for a UI/UX Designer from India for our Enterprise Client (INDIVIDUALS ONLY). Teams/Enterprises/Consultancies/Agencies please stay away.
Project Duration: 3 months
Hours Required: 25-30 hrs/week
• Gather user requirements, design graphic elements, and build navigation components.
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and/or existing designs to simplify and enhance the user experience.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
• Articulate design choices and communicate concepts/vision to business stakeholders through wireframes, mock-ups, sketches, and written specifications.
• Design clean, elegant, and highly usable interfaces based on the latest UI trends.
• Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
• Marketing, Business Solution Group
• Minimum 6 yrs. experience in designing
• Strong portfolio of design projects with the ability to understand and articulate user requirements.
• Fluency in current graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
• A commitment to keeping your technical skills and knowledge up to date.