We are looking for a self-motivated UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our world class app, Sadhana : Mantra & Yagna. You will support the Product Owner to ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by coordinating with the Product Owner and staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with the Product Owner
• Discuss and understand the design requirements for the new modules of our app.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the app.
• Producing high-quality UX design solutions through visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and prototypes.
• Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus and widgets for our digital assets.
• Testing UI elements such as page layouts, page designs, page flows etc.,
• Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
• Adhering to style standards on graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
• A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for mobile platforms.
• Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
• A self-motivated team player but can work independently too.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.