- a young startup run by experienced professionals
- currently working from Phuket, Thailand
- developing a Web-App for sports training in schools, together with some of the best sports schools in Thailand and Australia
- in need to have our mockups redone by a talented and experienced UX/UI designer
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience for (responsive) websites, creating great user-centric design solutions, wireframes as well as pixel perfect layouts
- Experience working with software engineering teams and preparing UIs for web development
- Exceptional aesthetics in design and typography, obsession over details
- Experience in HTML/CSS/JQuery are a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Bonus points if you live in Thailand and are able to work with us in Phuket
We're looking for someone to (Your tasks):
- understand the very specific requirements of the users (mainly sports coaches, not too tech savy, using our software while coaching) and translate them into UX
- design our UI, focus on very high usability, as well as innovative design
- transform wireframes into a production ready UI for a web app
- prototype quickly, and iterate on feedback
How we'll get together (sounds more complicated than it is, we'll make this quick and easy. Also, it's the first time I post a job on [url removed, login to view], so if some steps aren't possible, we'll figure out a way to move forward together... ):
- You send us your portfolio
- If we like your portfolio, we’ll send you an NDA, which you’ll sign and send back to us. (Standard [url removed, login to view] NDA).
- Then we'll give you access to our mockups, so you can estimate your effort.
- After receiving your estimate, we'll contact you and arrange for two skype calls (one with our main tech guy, one with the guys that developed the mockups).
- If you and we decide we want to cooperate, we'll be online most of the day to walk you through the mockups, functionalities, etc, and regularly give you feedback on your work (timezone: Thailand).
What we have so far:
- MyBalsamiq Mockups
- currently 100-120 screens
- 20-25 screens are unique, the rest are minor variations & screens for prototyping
- A rough design idea (including a few mockups from a graphic designer), but you're free to deviate and improve.
Continuous projects can be discussed upon successful conclusion.