Freelance 10 days
Must have own laptop with adobe creative suite and axure (preferably).
Rates: Negotiable, please indicate your day rate as part of your application.
Timescale: April/May 2012
Roll7 has been commissioned by a large Local Authority Youth Service to create a unique youth led and social media integrated website. Due to go live in November 2012, the project is the first of its kind for a Local Authority and will be used as a model for best practice across the rest of the UK. As part of the build we require an experienced User Experience Designer to do the following: (list may not be exhaustive)
• Assessing established user roles and scenarios of use.
• Assessing and optimising user journeys.
• Advising on content structure and interface requirements.
• Designing multiple user interfaces for given tasks.
• Producing comprehensive user testing plans.
• Overseeing rapid prototyping.
• Analysing and compiling legible data sets from testing.
• Revising designs based on testing sessions.
NB we will require the freelancer to work on site at our office in New Cross, South East London
The successful applicant will display a solid knowledge of development processes and technologies as well as in depth experience with information architecture and system design.
2+ years’ experience in a similar role within a digital agency is desirable.
If you are interested in this role please send a short covering letter/email highlighting:
• Your experience in similar jobs,
• Day rate/ Project Fee
Closing date for applications is: 04/05/2012.
roll7 is a south London based digital agency and games developer. We create exciting, effective and engaging digital projects primarily targeted at young audiences or 3rd sector organisations that work with young people. The company comprises of a small, agile team with core competencies in web development, mobile, 2D games and apps, e-learning and databases architecture. For more information on roll7 please check out [url removed, login to view] .