Reequipments for the project:
Language requirement is VB.NET but you can work in c# and convert your code to VB using [login to view URL]
1. Provide VB.NET which calls Tuya API and retrieve security token as String for given credentials (I will provide them to you privately) from the API. HTTPWebRequest and HTTPWebResponse classes must be used to achieve that.
2. Use above token to write code VB.NET which calls "Send Commands Method" of the same API. The command must be called for a device ID 40818031e09806c97df0 which is a parameter placed in this URL: [login to view URL]
Another parameter of the Message body to be supplied is swithc_1 = true. The device is physicals IOT wall socket which you can turn of and on by calling this function.
HTTPWebRequest and HTTPWebResponse classes must be used to achieve that.
1. I will provide my credentials so you are able to use the API.
2. You will need to provide your IP address which I have to whitelist on my account so that you can have access to the API.
You can request me for both even if you just want to try the service.
3. API documentation: [login to view URL]
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $34 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please share api credentials. I will do it in VB.NET, I have VS 2019 installed, will that work? DO you want Window forms or console based application?
Hi, I have good [login to view URL] development. If the project is provided will be able to deliver on time with good code quality. Please feel free to mail me further communication.
Hello hope you well. I am senior developer i can do it very easily. Over 10 years of experience on this skills. Let me discuss about this project just send a reply to discuss more. Many Thanks
Hi, My name is Cristhian an experienced developer, I read all your description and I am so interested in, I would appreciate a lot if we discuss details in [login to view URL] regards
Hi, I have several systems that make API integrations made in VB.NET, if you find it necessary I send you the GitHub repository where the code is, I am at your disposal to perform your service with excellence