The vbulletin product features are great with the execption of a mod I would like done:
1. I would like to expand the capability of the paid subscription. Basically I would like to set up a web community that allows each member to set up their own forum. The difference being that the member who creates that forum would recieve a portion of the subcription fee to the web community at large. This web community would be similar to [url removed, login to view] (using vbulletin features) however the forum owner would have the opportunity to capture revenue when a member of their forum wants to view or search the profile of other members in the same forum or the web community at large. Each searchable profile would have details one would normally see such as picture/avatar, name, details, location based on zip etc...
2. Each moderator would have the ability to change the color scheme and upload their own logo. If possible they would also be able to import forum messages, email addresses etc... from their current yahoo community.
3. New forums within the web community would appear as:
- [url removed, login to view] (for example)
- new forum would be index friendly for google and other major search engines.
I'm sure there are other questions you may have for me, but first I would like to know the feasiblity of this project and the ability to get it done in a timely and cost effective manner.