Hi, and thanks for checking out this job :-)
My client has a number of blog articles we’d like to create videos from. Voiceovers (which are essentially a reading of the article, using a high-quality text-to-speech service) are supplied by the client.
We’d like someone to create “top 10” style montage / compilation videos from these voiceovers / scripts using stock photos and stock videos.
* Audience is a specific demographic and videos would need to reflect that
* Source videos must be royalty free or CC0
* You must be able to provide a list of sources
* Videos will typically range for 8 to 12 minutes
* The client is quite budget conscious
If you’d like to know about the demographic and receive a sample audio file, please direct message me.
Finally; this is an experiment for my client. They’ll start with a single video as proof of concept; if they decide it’s worthwhile for them, more will follow (but there is no guarantee).
Thank you again for looking; and happy bidding :-)