Kimberly Mull is a survivor of sex trafficking turned policy expert who has helped write and pass almost 100 laws around the country. Her new YouTube channel @SexTraffickingSpeaker uses humor and matter-of-fact bluntness to talk about the uncomfortable and empower viewers to radically shift their misunderstanding about sex trafficking in America.
The goal of the channel is to highlight survivor voices and perspectives to educate viewers.
Our videos deal with difficult subject matters such as violence against women and children. You will need to be comfortable working with this subject matter.
A channel we really like the style of is: [login to view URL] to get an idea of the visual style we like. At this time, we aim to make our videos an average of 5 minutes, with a very occasional video up to 10 minutes. Visit our channel @SexTraffickingSpeaker for an idea of what we are looking to post.
If this sounds like you, reply to this job post with:
1. Your education and training.
2. The name of the video editing software you use.
3. If you prefer a flat rate per video or hourly rate.
4. A link to a video from your FAVORITE YouTube creator that showcases the style of videos you enjoy watching most!
5. Links to 3 of your previous projects you are most proud of.
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $236 untuk pekerjaan ini
How much raw footage would you provide per 1 episopde? How many of them do you plan on doing per month? What's your deadline and budget for the first one? Contact me so we could talk about it.